Sunday, October 30, 2022

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, Week 1

Since completing my previous project last week, I've finished the first week of work on my third (and possibly final, depending on how things shake out) project for the semester.  As I was alluding to, I've decided to make yet another room in Spongebob's house.  I can't help it - the designs of all the weird scavenged nautical furniture are just so charming that I can't resist making more of them, and I want my projects to be something that excite me so I can stay motivated.  This time around, I've chosen to make the kitchen, which has a large variety of interesting props.  Altogether, there are 15 objects that needed to be made - a kitchen door, refrigerator, stove, two counters, a sink, a shelf, a hanging spatula, two barrels, a crate, a kitchen table, a chair, a curtained window, and hanging salt and pepper shakers.  At the end of the first week of work, the game resolution models are now well underway.  To be more specific, they have their final appearance - this is about how they ought to look - but the models aren't ready to go yet.  I'll be spending the next week of work cleaning up the geometry and creating UVs, with the goal of having the final game resolution models ready to go by the end.  In any case, let's see how they're looking.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, "Week" 4

 Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week.  My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...