Saturday, November 5, 2022

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, Week 2

 Another week of work on the Spongebob kitchen project, and I've gotten all the game resolution models complete.  I've got to say, things went really well this time!  Unlike with the bedroom project, I can't say any of the models gave me any particular trouble this time around.  Not to imply that I went easy on myself this time - the models were still fairly complex and required a good amount of work, like the surfboard counters and the fridge. Still, though, things went smoothly enough that I got them done and dusted with a bit of time to spare before my self-appointed deadline, which means I can probably get a head start on the next phase of the project - texturing.  As always, I'll be devoting week 3 to getting the textures done, and then creating my final light and display in Unreal for the final week.  In any case, let's see how I did.  Because the non-final models look pretty similar to the final ones, I've included some helpful wireframes to show off the clean final geometry.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, "Week" 4

 Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week.  My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...