Monday, November 14, 2022

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, Week 3

 Here we are at the penultimate week of my final major project for my final semester here at FIEA.  The end is quickly approaching, and, despite some mild interruption from the recent tropical storm, I still managed to get the week's work done more or less on time, and to a satisfactory degree of quality.  This time around, my focus was on taking all of the art assets from Spongebob's kitchen, and giving them all nice textures.  I experienced no significant problems in this process - I'm getting pretty practiced at this stuff by now - and I feel like all the stuff came out looking great.  I feel like I've been keeping a pretty consistent visual style with all this stuff so far, and I still feel like I'm faithfully translating the designs from the show.  In addition to the stuff I've been showing off so far, I also created two walls for the kitchen - one curved wall, which will have a tiling texture (texture shown below), and a straight one with a door hole and a specific texture.  Next week, for my final deadline, I'll be bringing them all together into the Unreal Engine, and setting up a nice lit scene to show off.  In the meantime, here's what I have to show for my work.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, "Week" 4

 Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week.  My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...