Sunday, October 16, 2022

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 2, Week 3

 So, I've made it over the hump of this four week project, and since I no longer have hurricane fallout as an excuse, this time, I've managed to actually post before my self-appointed Monday deadline.  Which is nice.  Anyway, as I've established, this week's task was focused on texturing up every asset I'd made over the course of the week.  I used the previous project as reference for the sort of color palate and level of detail to shoot for, in the name of faithfully adapting the look of the cartoon to the aesthetic I've established.  I also set out to make another tiling texture for the bedroom wall, too.  I'd say I succeeded pretty well on that account, and I'm satisfied with the ways that it's all turned out.  You can see the fruits of my labors below.  Next week, my main goal is to bring all this stuff together into unreal and create a final lit scene, just like I did with the last project.  There is also a final thing that needs creation - I need to create a card system for the little frayed bamboo bits at at the top of the bedposts, near the candles, which shouldn't be too much of an issue.  If I find myself with extra time to do things besides that, I might indulge in trying to create a few miscellaneous extra things for the scene, like trying to find a way to implement the blanket on the bed.  In any case, this project will be wrapped up next week, so let's move on to see what I accomplished this time.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, "Week" 4

 Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week.  My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...