Wednesday, August 3, 2022

3D Art III, Project 3 - Final Turn-in (Textured Model displayed in-engine, with glass dome)

There really wasn't much that needed to be done in-between the last posting and this one.  The main thing was that I needed to bring it into the engine, and create a simple glass material for the dome.  After some fiddling, I managed to get all that accomplished, so I can now show off the final model.  Here is the final version of my recreation of the Flying Saucer from the Destroy All Humans! games.










Week 1 - Proxy model, start high resolution model - Deadline Met!

Week 2 - Finish high resolution model - Deadline Met!

Week 3 - Game res model, UVs, initial bake (and also work on the textures) - Deadline Met!

"Week" 4 - Finalized materials and textures displayed in-engine - Deadline Met!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, "Week" 4

 Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week.  My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...