Monday, May 23, 2022

3D Art III, Project 1 - Week 1 Milestones (Proxy, Start High-Res)

 As I discussed in my last post, my goal for this week was to finish the proxy modeling stage, and begin on the High Resolution Modeling stage for my holographic globe.  I managed to achieve all that.  In all honestly, the high res model is mostly done - it just needs to be cleaned up some.  I'll probably be using some time during the next week of modeling to experiment with materials in Unreal to help create the right look for the hologram.  In any case, here is what I've gotten done by now:








Week 1 - Proxy model, start high resolution model - Deadline met!

Week 2 - Finish high resolution model - Next Deadline!

Week 3 - Game res model, UVs, initial bake.

Week 4 - Finalized materials and textures displayed in-engine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, "Week" 4

 Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week.  My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...