Tuesday, July 19, 2022

World Machine Research Project Presentation

 During the last project, the castle on the mountain, I was tasked with doing a research project on a new software as part of the piece.  I decided to use World Machine to create the mountain on which my castle rests.  I have created a PowerPoint presentation to document my use of the World Machine software to create my mountains, and all the processes and tools I used.  You can see what I did at the link.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/12Omd6s1KqbZreg2BC5deOlDB5i6WpJE3/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=116229336121115918928&rtpof=true&sd=true



No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, "Week" 4

 Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week.  My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...