Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Common Art 2 - Sprint 7 Updates

 With this being our final sprint of the semester, and the point where we were supposed to have everything at a C level, I took the opportunity to make a few more small items to help decorate the level, which I showed off here.  Besides what is shown off in the video, there was one change I neglected to record - I remade the Pokémon pen to include a separate gate mesh that could open and close, in response to some of the criticism I'd heard.  It's in there, I just forgot to record it and focused on the new stuff I made.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWmIBLvH2tg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, "Week" 4

 Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week.  My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...