Monday, September 13, 2021

3D Art Homework #3 - Hierarchy, Unreal, and other things

Here are the various tasks I needed to complete for this homework.  First, here's an image of the crane, featuring the hierarchy in Maya.


Next, here's a video of the crane going through the animations I set it up to do.


Now, here are some high resolution screenshots of the scene I created with my crane in unreal, featuring new materials on the crane and emissive materials in the background.







Finally, here's the abstract scene I created in Maya, including an image of the hierarchy I created.  There's also an image of the PureRef board I created, which helped provide inspiration for the abstract scene.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, "Week" 4

 Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week.  My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...