Tuesday, April 5, 2022

3D Art II - Final Project Proposals

 For our final project for 3D Art II, we were required to essentially figure out our own project.  Now, as I'm specializing in environment/prop art, it would probably be most pragmatic to find a prop or environment asset to make for my final project.  However, I can't really think of anything I want to make for that.  Creature models aren't my specialty, but doing another (simpler) creature model sounds like a fun project.  So!  Here are my three proposals for the creature I'd like to model for my final project.  They're going to be simpler than the last, and more on the stylized side, of course.


Idea #1 - Old Saybrook Blockhead (alleged real-life alien encounter):

Idea #2 - Paciencia Abductor (alleged real-life alien encounter):

Idea #3 - Elder Thing (At the Mountains of Madness, short story by H. P. Lovecraft):


EDIT - After consulting with Nick, I decided that #3 - the Elder Thing, was our winner, and that would be the creature I'd be making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, "Week" 4

 Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week.  My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...