Thursday, April 7, 2022

3D Art 2 - Final project Schedule

 As stated in an edit to the previous post, I have decided to make another creature model for this final assignment, specifically an Elder Thing from At the Mountains of Madness.  TO pace out this project, I've created the following schedule for what will be turned in at what due dates:

Turn in #1, April 11th - Proxy Model and High Res Sculpt

Turn in #2, April 18th - Game Resolution model and initial bake

Turn in #3, April 25th - Final textured model

Again, as sated, I'm going in a slightly more stylized direction for this creature model to accommodate the time I've been given, and will be drawing from the following reference:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, "Week" 4

 Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week.  My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...