Sunday, March 27, 2022

3D Art II - The Creature Model, Part 3 (Game Resolution Mesh, Initial Bake)

 After having spent a good portion of spring break getting this thing just right, I now present the next portion of the creature assignment - the game resolution model based on the high resolution sculpt.  Also included are the UVs for the model, as they are also relevant.




Using that game resolution model, and the high resolution model from the previous turn-in, I've created this - the initial bake of the normals in Substance painter, the first step towards the final textured version.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, "Week" 4

 Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week.  My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...