This week, we were tasked to further iterate upon our 3D scenes, featuring a custom animated skybox and custom mountains made in World Machine. I also gave the texture for the runestone a little touch up, and created a custom moon model and material. Here is how all that looks in my scene right now:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, "Week" 4
Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week. My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...
-
Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week. My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...
-
Here we are at the penultimate week of my final major project for my final semester here at FIEA. The end is quickly approaching, and, des...
-
I had intended to get this update posted by yesterday, but extenuating circumstances prevented me from getting the final model just right a...
No comments:
Post a Comment