Friday, August 27, 2021

Goals

Goals

I would very much prefer to work with an independent game studio, but I could work with a medium sized company if necessary.

My primary discipline would be as an environmental artist.

When it comes to making environmental art, I don't have much of a genre preference, but I greatly prefer stylized art over realism.

When it comes to stylized art styles, I don't have too much of a particular preference, but I did quite like the art style Doublefine used in the Psychonauts games, which is extremely stylized.

Things that I'm going to start looking into - shapes, designs, proportions, color choices, color palates, lighting.

By next check-in - Go onto ArtStation, and assemble a collection featuring your top 10 artists you found on the site, that you really think that you'll want to use as inspiration going forward.  Then, make a Pureref board featuring pieces from all of those artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Portfolio Development - Project 3, "Week" 4

 Okay, so, it really hasn't been a week.  My Ventures project didn't need any more props or environment assets from me, so I wound u...